The Design Automation Conference (DAC) convenes for the 45th time in Anaheim, CA. DAC is recognized as the world’s premier event for the design of electronic circuits and systems. Vendors of EDA tools, semiconductor IP, silicon fabrication, design-for-manufacturing and embedded system-on-chip development tools are invited to participate in this important event.
DAC attendees represent a highly qualified audience of design engineers, corporate and engineering management, developers, researchers, financial and industry analysts and members of the press. This audience represents the decision-makers at all levels of the buying process from the leading semiconductor, computer, telecommunication, and consumer electronics companies. Nowhere else will you find the same combination of influential buyers, press coverage, and exposure to further your sales and marketing objectives.
Among the many opportunities to showcase your company and products are the exhibit/suite space, special promotional opportunities, Virtual DAC, Hands-on Tutorials, customer meetings, and social functions.
Plan your participation today!
Check out the audience breakdown from the 44th DAC, and the 2007 performance study summary.
EXHIBIT SPACE INFORMATION
Exhibit Space Application/Contract
Design Automation Conference Exhibition Operating Rules and Regulations
Design Automation Conference Marketing Opportunities
45th DAC Floorplan
Pricing for 2008 follows a graduated discount system based on size of the exhibit space according to the schedule below. Exhibit space must be licensed in 10’ x 10’ increments.
For contracts received prior to September 3, 2007 the cost for exhibit space is as follows:
- The first 100 square feet of exhibit space is $34.00 per square foot
- From 101 to 400 square feet the cost is $28.00 per square foot
- From 401 to 900 square feet the cost is $27.00 per square foot
- From 901 to 1500 square feet the cost is $26.00 per square foot
- From 1501 to 3000 square feet the cost is $24.50 per square foot
- 3001 square feet and above the cost is $22.50 per square foot
For contracts received after September 3, 2007 the cost for exhibit space is as follows:
- The first 100 square feet of exhibit space is $38.00 per square foot
- From 101 to 400 square feet the cost is $31.50 per square foot
- From 401 to 900 square feet the cost is $30.00 per square foot
- From 901 to 1500 square feet the cost is $29.00 per square foot
- From 1501 to 3000 square feet the cost is $27.50 per square foot
- 3001 square feet and above the cost is $25.00 per square foot
Cost for contracts received prior to September 3, 2007 is $38.00 per square foot.
Cost for contracts received after September 3, 2007 is $42.50 per square foot.
*Suite-only space is available exclusively to first-time 2008 DAC participating companies.
Become an EDA Consortium member for FY2008 by October 2, 2007 and receive a 10% discount on all space! Find membership information at http://www.edac.org.
Exhibit hours have been scheduled to provide maximum interaction between conference attendees and exhibitor personnel:
Monday, June 9 · 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday, June 10 · 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday, June 11 · 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, June 12 · 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
EXHIBIT SPACE LICENSING INCLUDES
- Illuminated exhibit space with 8’ high backwall drape if needed and 3’ high side rails.
- Suite walls and carpet according to the contract schedule.
- A 7” x 44” identification sign with your company name and booth number.
- General exhibit hall security service.
- Daily aisle cleaning service.
- One Exhibitor Manual which, in addition to pertinent and updated marketing information, supplies the forms required to order equipment and services.
- A listing and company description in the official Final Program/Exhibit Guide.
- A Virtual DAC web booth.
- Access to the DAC promotional opportunities.
- Priority space selection for the 46th DAC.
- Choice of hotel accommodations including hospitality suites and meeting space in the convention center.
- A complimentary printed list of 45th DAC registrants following the conference.
- ONE free conference registration for every 500 square feet of booth space. Minimum: two full registrations, Maximum: twenty full registrations.
ABOUT THE FACILITIES
The Anaheim Convention Center offers DAC over 600,000 square feet of exhibit space. The Management will carpet the aisles. There is easy access to electrical outlets and good loading facilities. All technical sessions will take place in close proximity to the exhibit area.
The 45th DAC has selected MP Associates, Inc. (MPA) as the conference and exhibit manager. MPA acts as agent for DAC.
To reserve space, complete and mail or fax the Exhibit Space Application/Contract to:
c/o MP Associates, Inc.
5405 Spine Rd., Ste. 102
Boulder, CO 80301
For questions or further information contact:
Lee Wood, Exhibit Manager
tel. 303-530-4333 ext. 112
Susie Horn, Director of Exhibit Operations
tel. 303-530-4333 ext. 125