DAC ARCHIVE INDEXES
- Nanoarch '08
- MEMOCODE - Site closed
- Workshop on Hardware-oriented Security and Trust (HOST)
- Gigascale Systems Research Center Quarterly Workshop
- 6th IEEE Symposium on Application Specific Processors
- 7th Symposium on Electronic System-level Design with SystemC
- Global Semiconductor Test Consortium Conference (GSC)
- EDA Consortium Executive Reception
SUNDAY, June 08, 2008 4:30 - 7:30pm
- 2007 ACM Turing Award Winner Lecture
MONDAY, June 09, 2008, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- IEEE Council on EDA's Distinguished Speaker Lecture and Lunch
TUESDAY - June 10, 2008, 12:00 - 2:00pm
- EDA Consortium Executive Reception
- Additional Meetings
Email Emily Taylor
- Executive Committee Admin
For DAC Executive Committee only. This administrative site is available year-round.
- TPC Login
To reach the DAC Technical Program Committee paper review site only. Open between Dec. 13, 2007 and April 1, 2008
- Panel Committee Admin
To reach the DAC Panel Committee review site only. Open between Nov. 1, 2007 and April 1, 2008
- SDC Judges Login
For Student Design Contest Judges. Open between Dec. 13, 2007 and April 1, 2008
- Call for Papers
Submit your work to next year’s Design Automation Conference (DAC) and get international recognition and prestige for work well done! Eight types of submissions are invited: Regular Papers, Special Sessions, Panels, Tutorials, Student Design Contest, Workshops, WACI, and Collocated Events.
- Submission Deadlines, How-to Guides & Submission Links
For more information on how to submit regular papers, panels, tutorials, hands-on tutorials, Student Design Contest papers, iDesign papers and special sessions.
- DAC Prep
An online resources for speakers, panelists, chairs and tutorial presenters to help them prepare for DAC.
On-Line Registration has closed for the 45th DAC.
Please check back in April 2009.
How to Register
For information on faxing your registration, promo codes specials, Exhibitor Full Free Registration and Exhibitor Booth Staff registration.
- Registration Details
Detailed pricing, what each type of registration includes, refund and cancelation policies, and on-site hours.
- Membership Discount
Find out how you can SAVE BIG BUCKS by joining IEEE or SIGDA!
- Travel Visa Info
Conference attendees from outside the United States are urged to begin their visa application early. The waiting time can be long and varies from country to country.
- Scholarship for DAC Alumni between Employment
Show Management will provide access control personnel in the exhibit halls during the set-up period, throughout the exhibit, and following the close of the exhibit until the premises are vacated. Neither the Anaheim Convention Center nor The Management are liable or carry insurance on exhibitors' property or fixtures. This is your responsibility.
Your exhibit materials and displays are your property. Therefore, it is of the utmost importance that you take every precaution to protect this material.
Here are a few suggestions:
1. Ship in locked trunks or crates and sturdy containers.
2. If cartons are used, be sure that they are securely taped or banded and under no circumstances marked on the outside the name or type of articles contained therein.
3. Ship with a qualified trucker or forwarder.
4. All exhibitors should take extra precaution, even during the show, if they have highly sensitive and proprietary information stored on their computers.
5. Securely fasten all lightweight high-theft-risk items such as laptop computers, cameras, calculators, stereos, etc., to display boards or lock in showcases. Personal items of value should never be left in an unattended exhibit.
6. Be sure to furnish your shipping company with an accurate account and a complete bill of lading.
7. Do not leave your booth unattended during set-up or move-out periods.
8. Cover your display after set-up and each night before you leave.
9. Do not leave exhibit materials under tables or displays.
10. Never leave materials in containers to be stored with empties.
11. At the close of the exhibit, be sure to pack as quickly as possible and do not leave your space unattended during this period.
12. Have one of your employees remain in your space with your shipment until it is actually picked up by a Material Handling Contractor.
13. Use black shrink wrap
Become an Exhibitor
- Exhibiting Overview
- Exhibitor Prospectus
- Exhibit Space Application/Contract
- DACeZine Media Kit
- Exhibition Rules and Regulations
- Exhibition Photos
- Exhibitor Comments
- Attendance Audits
- First Timers Benefits
- Who's Exhibiting
- Who's New
- Attendee Demographics
- Emergency Information
- Registration & Exhibit Hours
- Daily Exhibit Schedule
- Exhibition Guidelines
- Convention Center Layout
- Advance & Direct Shipment
- Security Recommendations
- Badge Policy
- DAC Images
- Exhibitor Services
- Exhibitor Liaison Committee
- First Annual Best of DAC Awards
- Virtual DAC Login