The Design Automation Conference (DAC) convenes for the 47th time in Anaheim, California. DAC is recognized as the world's premier event for the design of electronic circuits and systems. Vendors of EDA tools, semiconductor IP, silicon fabrication, design-for-manufacturing and embedded system-on-chip development tools are invited to participate in this important event.
DAC attendees represent a highly qualified audience of design engineers, corporate and engineering management, developers, researchers, financial and industry analysts and members of the press. This audience represents the decision-makers at all levels of the buying process from the leading semiconductor, computer, telecommunication, and consumer electronics companies. Nowhere else will you find the same combination of influential buyers, press coverage, and exposure to further your sales and marketing objectives.
Among the many opportunities to showcase your company and products are the exhibit/suite space, special promotional opportunities, Virtual DAC, IC Design Central Partner Pavilion, Exhibitor Forum Presentations, customer meetings, and social functions.Plan your participation today! Check out the audience breakdown from the 46th DAC.
EXHIBIT SPACE INFORMATION
Exhibit Space Application/Contract
Exhibition Rules and Regulations
Design Automation Conference Marketing Opportunities
47th DAC Floor Plan (click "Facility Overview")
46th DAC Event Audit by Exhibit Surveys
IC Design Central Partner Pavilion – Putting More Design into DAC
The IC Design Central Partner Pavilion was developed at DAC to illustrate the many critical design functions necessary to produce working silicon on time and on budget. Besides EDA vendors, companies from all areas of the design and product development process-- Foundry, IP, Design Services, Assembly/Package, Test, and system interconnect must cooperate to offer integrated front-to-back solutions that ensure first-time-successful silicon and predictable time-to-market. DAC has created the IC Design Central Partner Pavilion to help DAC attendees find the exact design flows and solutions they need to create today's challenging designs. The IC Design Central Partner Pavilion includes a specific exhibiting area and a central stage for use by ICDC exhibitors.
Pricing for 2010 follows a graduated discount system based on size of the exhibit space according to the schedule below. Exhibit space must be licensed in 10’ x 10’ increments.
For contracts received prior to September 1, 2009 the cost for exhibit space is as follows:
- The first 100 square feet of exhibit space is $37.50 per square foot
- From 101 to 400 square feet the cost is $30.00 per square foot
- From 401 to 900 square feet the cost is $28.50 per square foot
- From 901 to 1500 square feet the cost is $27.50 per square foot
- From 1501 to 3000 square feet the cost is $25.50 per square foot
- 3001 square feet and above the cost is $23.00 per square foot
For contracts received after September 1, 2009 the cost for exhibit space is as follows:
- The first 100 square feet of exhibit space is $42.00 per square foot
- From 101 to 400 square feet the cost is $33.50 per square foot
- From 401 to 900 square feet the cost is $32.00 per square foot
- From 901 to 1500 square feet the cost is $30.50 per square foot
- From 1501 to 3000 square feet the cost is $28.50 per square foot
- 3001 square feet and above the cost is $25.50 per square foot
Cost for contracts received prior to September 1, 2009 is $42.00 per square foot.
Cost for contracts received on or after September 1, 2009 is $46.00 per square foot.
*Suite-only space is available exclusively to first-time 2010 DAC participating companies.
Become an EDA Consortium member for FY2010 by October 1, 2009 and receive a 10% discount on all space! Find membership information at http://www.edac.org.
Exhibit hours have been scheduled to provide maximum interaction between conference attendees and exhibitor personnel:
Monday, June 14 · 9:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday, June 15 · 9:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday, June 16 · 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Illuminated exhibit space with 8’ high backwall drape if needed and 3’ high side rails.
- Suite walls and carpet according to the contract schedule.
- A 7” x 44” identification sign with your company name and booth number (in-line booths only).
- General exhibit hall security service.
- Daily aisle cleaning service.
ABOUT THE FACILITIES
The Anaheim Convention Center offers DAC over 600,000 square feet of exhibit space. The Management will carpet the aisles. There is easy access to electrical outlets and good loading facilities. All technical sessions will take place in close proximity to the exhibit area.
The 47th DAC has selected MP Associates, Inc. (MPA) as the conference and exhibit manager. MPA acts as agent for DAC.
c/o MP Associates, Inc.
1721 Boxelder St., Ste. 107
Louisville, CO 80027
For questions or further information contact:
Susie Horn, CEM, Director of Exhibit Operations
tel 303-530-4333 ext. 125
Rich Knight, Sales Manager
tel 303-530-4333 ext.130
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
THE EXHIBIT FLOOR
- Hotel Reservations
- Hotel & Convention Center Contacts
- Emergency Information
- On-Site Exhibit Information
- Daily Exhibit Schedule
- Convention Center Layout
- Security Recommendations
- Badge Policy
- Exhibitor Services
- Advance and Direct Shipment
- Target Date Floor Plan
- Downloadable DAC logos
- Marketing Opportunities
- Meeting Room Request Form
- Exhibitor Forum
EXHIBITOR RESOURCE CENTER